Developments in emailing, contact sheets and the API in this version 4.65!
Send by email in an express format
In the email feature, it is now possible to choose to send an express format (original file or pre-generated thumbnail) instead of a custom format.
The email feature was previously limited to the current page. It is now possible to send downloadable content by email on a whole search result (within a limit of 5000 items).
– Only express formats are then available.
– This feature has to be activated by Keepeek.
Contact us at email@example.com to set it up.
Language management of thesaurus fields in contact sheets
It is now possible to choose the language of thesaurus fields when exporting contact sheets.
API evolution: download requests
The download request feature used to send a selection of assets to a manager for validation is now available via the API.
Administration interface corrections
– A bug on the link of references not found for the list search has been fixed.
– The creation of drop-down list values now prevents the creation of duplicates. It also removes spaces at the beginning or end of the value.
– A version upgrade of a library used for thumbnail generation has corrected a colorimetry problem for .dng files
– The email feature used by guest users in Keepeek in the collaborative basket sharing is now operational.
– An error occurred in some cases of public sharing, when the user made a download request, this issue has been resolved.
A technical robustness has been added for the case of attachments without status.
The new version will be available on the Cloud from Wednesday, November 3, 2021.